Hello There!

Here is my first ever blog post, hopefully this is the start of a long relationship between myself, Chloe, and StyleEndures! So I guess I'll kick this all off by telling you a bit about myself; well as I've already shared with you, my name is Chloe and I'm a young girl from North East of England and completely new to the whole blogging word, and that petrifies me!! I thoroughly enjoy watching beauty gurus on YouTube, I love the idea of how they inspire people and just as importantly spread their knowledge of beauty and fashion with us! I have numerous favourites so I'd be here all night if I shared them all! Even though I'm in love with watching tutorials, hauls and vlogs, I thought I would start out with a blog to see if blogging/vlogging is something I'm going to enjoy (i'm also a tad camera shy!) I have tried to film a video yet I just couldn't do it! Hopefully confidence will come since it's something I would love to do, yet I thought this is almost the same but I can do it from the comfort of behind my laptop screen rather than on it! I do hope people out there find this blog interesting and I would love to post reviews of products I love/hate (100% truthful) and share with you guys some off the lovely stuff I purchase. Please be patient with me though, I'm not too sure how technical I am and if I'll get the hang of this quick or if it will take me sometime! 
So there is that, my first ever blog post... well it wasn't as scary as I thought! ;)

Chloe xo

No comments:

Post a Comment